Do you think that these are the best solution?




Stop Holiday Weight Gain Tricks



Yesterday I went to my first game and I scraped . I enjoyed pulled pork , chili, scalloped potatoes and dessert , I had two servings of everything without having to worry about gaining weight. Why he does not care ? Because I used one of my tips Stop holiday weight gain. This trick worked every time I tried it and it can work for you.
I do not believe in denying me during the holidays, and I want to eventually change my host by not eating the food that you have spent money and time in preparation. Now this does not mean that more than eating, which means that I 'm not worried about weight gain for two reasons.A . I maintain a healthy diet 90 % of the time every day , including holidays.Two . I use a trick that helps me " against " the effects of the game.
So what 's the catch? I have a protein shake in the morning before a match and for breakfast the morning after a party. This is a fairly simple and effective trick , but can also work for you. It is effective because I start the day with a low calorie , low fat , low carb filling smoothie.
Smoothie that has a lot of protein is around 30-35 grams of nutrients and plenty of fruits and vegetables. I know when I have a protein shake for breakfast to start the day , filling my body with high energy and high nutrition. Everything you eat during the day , at least breakfast gave me a solid foundation that allows me a " cheat meal " occasionally .
Here are some other stuff in my bag of health that I find very useful in the fight against the travel package .A . I maintain a regular exercise program.Two . I have a protein snack before going to a party.Three . I filled my plate with lots of vegetables .April. My other meal of the day , smaller tremor is usually a salad or soup .
Most parties offer a selection of healthy foods : raw fruits and avoid soaking or only used sparingly vegetables. There is almost always a cheese platter just leave cookies .Try these tricks of the "trade" and I think you will find that you can enjoy the holidays and all the goodies without gaining weight without feeling guilty . As a bonus, you do not have to explain to the host why you do not eat their famous frayed with his secret sauce BBQ pork. Happy Holidays!

No comments :

Post a Comment